Submit your own Feminist Ryan Gosling caption for a chance to win!
You know how you’re always asking if you can send a submission to the site, and I’m always like “Sorry, no” and you’re like, “Danielle, I am so much better at this, come on”? Now is your chance to submit your own FRG image caption to the site for a chance to win a copy of the Feminist Ryan Gosling book!
• Contest opens on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 12:01am CST and ends on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 11:59pm CST
• Only one entry per person will be considered – if you send more than one entry, you’ll be disqualified
• There will be five (5) winners picked for a total of five (5) books given away
• Entries must be submitted to email@example.com
• Contest is only open to U.S. participants (Sorry, I can’t afford the shipping, real talk)
• Judging is completely subjective – I’m basically going to pick the ones that make me laugh the most
• Do not enter if you are related to me or if you are my friend, that would be weird and unfair • Winners will be announced here the week of November 19th; one winning image will be posted per day, so be sure to check back here
• You must submit from a valid email address so that I can contact you for your mailing address should you win
• Fine print: If you enter, you’re agreeing to my posting your submission here on this site, and you’re not going to try to sue me for any reason. Let’s be cool, it’s only a $12 book.